Research on Practical Philosophy
The cluster of Practical Philosophical Researches does modern inquiries in Critical Theory and Phenomenology. Researches cover contemporary “movement” of Critical theory, Phenomenology, analysis and critique of related sciences, discussion on political theories and processes, interpretations of cultural and religious experiences. The aims of the cluster are: to provide philosophical research that could be important for not only philosophy but also for humanities, social and natural sciences; to form schools of Critical theory and Phenomenology in Lithuania. We invite representatives of history, literacy, ethnology, cultural anthropology, theology, sociology, political sciences, public administration and communication, art critique, physics, biology, ecology and medicine to expand critical and interdisciplinary dialogue and participate in different projects with them.
- Leader of the group Prof. Gintautas Mažeikis (VMU Faculty of Humanities)
- Prof. Dalius Jonkus (VMU Faculty of Humanities)
- Assoc. Prof. Tomas Kavaliauskas (VMU Faculty of Humanities)
- Dr. Arnoldas Stramskas (VMU Faculty of Political Science and Diplomacy)
- Dr. Tadas Čapanauskas (VMU Faculty of Humanities)
- Dr. Mantas Antanas Davidavičius (VMU Faculty of Political Science and Diplomacy)