June 1st – For Applicants from non-EU/EFTA Countries
July 16th – For Applicants from EU countries, Sakartvelo, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Foreigners currently residing in Lithuania
July 25th – For Applicants from Ukraine.
Rules for admission 2022 (download pdf)
Application and Admission Procedure:
1. Copy of High School / Bachelor / Master’s degree diploma and its supplement (Transcript of Records / Mark sheet). Documents must be provided in the original language and translated into English, certified by a Notary, and approved by an Apostille (for citizens of countries acceding to the 1961 Hague Convention).
If the applicant is currently studying in the final year of high school/secondary school or University and their institution cannot issue a final graduation diploma before the application deadline, they should submit the recent transcript of academic records and the certificate indicating the date of receiving a final secondary school certificate or final diploma.
Note! Please check specific requirements for the following countries.
2. Proof of English proficiency: the applicant has to present a document proving B2 level (TOEFL 87-109 iBT/534-633 PBT, IELTS 5,5-6,5, Cambridge English First (FCE), BEC Vantage, Michigan ECCE, PTE General Level 3, TOEIC Listening & Reading 785, TOEIC Speaking & Writing 310, Duolingo 100-115) if the applicant is not a native speaker and/or had not received education in English. Note! Please check each programme’s access requirements for proof of English proficiency and present the documents according to programme’s requirements.
3. Motivational Letter (1200–3000 characters).
4. Curriculum Vitae (Resume).
5. Copy of passport or other documents of identification. Note! The document should be valid at least least 2 years from the date of document submission for studies.
6. 1 recent photo (3×4 cm).
7. Filled and signed Letter of Concurrence.
To proceed with your online application you have to create an account in the online application system and submit your application.
Note! Application fee (100 Eur, non-refundable) payment information will be provided in the invoices issued in your online application system account. An online application will be processed only under the status “Submitted” when all the required documents are attached, the application fee is paid and collected
After you have successfully uploaded all necessary documents via our online application system, your educational documents will be processed for academic assessment and recognition. More information here.
All accepted candidates receive a Letter of Acceptance which contains further instructions on how to finalize the admission. Applicants are requested to sign the Agreement of Studies and to pay the tuition fee for the first study year. More information regarding tuition fee payment here.
Things to consider: