Bachelor’s degree study programmes
Master’s degree study programmes
|Application open on October 2, 2023.
Application deadline: November 10, 2023.
APPLICATION AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR UKRAINIANS
APPLICATION AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Rules of Admission 2023
1. Copy of High School / Bachelor / Master’s degree diploma and its supplement: minimum 60 % CGPA. (Transcript of Records / Mark sheet). Documents must be provided in the original language and translated into English, certified by a Notary, and approved by an Apostille (for citizens of countries acceding to the 1961 Hague Convention).
Note! If the applicant is currently studying in the final year of high school / secondary school or University and their institution cannot issue a final graduation diploma before the application deadline, they should submit the recent transcript of academic records and the certificate indicating the date (year and month) of receiving a final secondary school certificate or final diploma.
Note! Please check specific requirements for the following countries.
Important! Requirements for documents:
2. Proof of English proficiency: the applicant has to present a document proving B2 level if the applicant is not a native speaker and / or had not received education in English. If applicant‘s previous education was in English, it is required to provide official document from high school / university proving that language of instruction was English.
The following certificates and scores are acceptable:
Note: Applicant, applying to Bachelor‘s degree study programme Accounting and Finance, has to present document proving at least A2 level English proficiency.
3. Motivational Letter (1200–3000 characters).
4. Curriculum Vitae (Resume).
5. Copy of passport or other documents of identification. Note! The document should be valid at least 2 years from the date of document submission for studies.
6. 1 recent photo (3×4 cm).
Application to Vytautas Magnus University is completely online (we do not evaluate documents received by e-mail). To proceed with your online application you have to:
Note! An online application will be processed only under the status “Submitted” when all the required documents are attached, the application fee is paid and collected before the corresponding deadline.
After you have successfully uploaded all required application documents and application submission via our online application system, the initial assessment of the application will be carried out. If submitted application complies with the requirements, your educational documents will be processed for academic assessment and recognition. More information here.
If, after assessment, qualifications are considered to be equivalent to the education provided in the Republic of Lithuania, the application is considered and final decision of admission is taken by the faculty Admission Commission of the respective study program.
All accepted candidates receive a Letter of Acceptance which contains further instructions on how to finalize the admission. Applicants are requested to sign the Agreement of Studies and to pay the tuition fee for the first study year. More information regarding tuition fee payment here.
Things to consider: