What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
- Information you provide to us during the registration for various University activities (seminars, trainings and other events), such as name, surname, email address, phone number, place of residence and affiliated institution.
- Information about your computer, your visits to this website and your use of this website (including your IP address).
- Geographical location, browser type, the website from which you were redirected, the duration and the number of visits to the website.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information you choose to send us.
How long do we keep the collected information?
The data of a registered user is stored for 2 years from the moment of registration on the vdu.lt website. The data of an unregistered visitor is also stored for 2 years.
The chat window
The use of your personal data
- To inform about the University events and activities that you have registered for and ensure their proper implementation. With your consent, we will inform you about other upcoming events;
- To improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- With your consent, to send you our newsletter, which we think may be of interest to you, by email (you can unsubscribe from newsletters at any time);
- To provide third parties with statistical information about the users of this website, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- We will not share your personal data with any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing without your consent.
Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party websites.
If you have any questions about VMU websites, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer
Dovilė Stankevičiūtė, a lawyer at the Legal Department, is appointed as the Data Protection Officer of Vytautas Magnus University.