Arrival and registration at VMU
In order to facilitate your successful arrival and registration, Vytautas Magnus University (VMU) has prepared the guiding steps which are necessary to follow after receiving the acceptance confirmation from VMU admission coordinator.
- Due to the declining COVID-19 notification rate, the state of national emergency in Lithuania was suspended on May 1st, 2022.
- As a result of the revoked national emergency, Lithuania is changing its COVID-19 management strategy: it is no longer required to self-isolate for those exposed and wear personal protective equipment covering the nose and mouth indoors.
- While visiting the university’s premises, we kindly recommend wearing a medical mask or respirator in the university’s common areas where it is impossible to maintain a safe distance from other people and wash hands regularly.
- If you feel symptoms of cold and other infectious diseases, please avoid visiting the university and contact the general practitioner (family doctor) at one of the health care institutions in Lithuania. The family doctor provides all the necessary information regarding Covid-19 testing and treatment.
- The guidance information is subject to change in accordance with the Lithuanian Government regulations, so please check this website regularly before your arrival.