Baltic Summer University
Our dedication to organise Baltic Summer University stems from the fact that people who choose to spend their summer in foreign countries and learning new things are utterly amazing. And we want to meet them.
And since we believe that we are fully equipped to offer the best summer experience ever, we step into the spotlight and present our services.
So, what is Baltic Summer University?
- Courses taught by the accomplished specialists of their fields
- A rich and colourful programme full of lessons, hands-on activities, trips, parties, meetings with interesting people and so much more
- Cultural and social activities, acquaintance with people from around 30 countries: maybe this is where you will meet your future best friends from the other corner of the world?
- Greatest time of the year to visit Lithuania: it is so unbelievably green, warm and almost rain-free (but even if it rains, summer rain is the best kind of rain)
- It takes place in Kaunas, the heart of Lithuania, the city full of hills, stairs, street art, culture, modernist architecture, basketball-lovers, movers and shakers and routine-haters.
- A selfie in front of the Eiffel Tower or a photo where you pretend to hold the leaning tower of Pizza? *yawn*. Europe is so much more than that! Come here and discover the diversity, the unexpected, the other side of Europe! From the Hill of Crosses to the majestic dunes of the Curonian Spit – get ready to be amazed…
- A team of dedicated course coordinators that will always be available to help you out to navigate through your best summer experience: we answer calls at night, locate the lost and deliver them to safety (not that it happens often, but you never know), advice on the spots where locals buy their marinated toads (just kidding, we don’t tell these places to no one).
If this doesn’t sound like an amazing summer university that deserves your presence, we don’t know what does. Please share it with us, we want to know.
Actually interested? Join us this summer!
Start: 13 July 2020.
Where: Kaunas, Lithuania.
What: 7 programmes delivered by the experts in their specific fields, supplemented by a variety of cultural and social events for students to make their acquaintance with Lithuania memorable.
- Nuclear Tourism in Post-Soviet Sites
- Summer School for Beginning Filmmakers
- Methods in Molecular Genetics
- Investigation of Biodiversity
- Lithuanian Language and Culture Summer Course 2020
- Summer Internship Programme
- Sustainability and Innovation in Rural Development
VMU students receive a 50 per cent discount.
Any questions? Go on, we are here to answer them!