VMU Scholarships for Degree Studies starting in Autumn 2020
Vytautas Magnus University offers scholarships to intelligent, talented and ambitious students who view themselves as citizens of the world. These scholarships are offered to current and prospective foreign students of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programmes taught in English at Vytautas Magnus University.
VMU scholarships fully covers tuition fee or part of it for:
- the whole study period
- one academic year
- one semester
Vytautas Magnus University is seeking intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
Required application documents
- Filled-in Scholarship Application form
- High School or Bachelor degree diploma and its supplements (transcript of records) in the original language and translated into English. These documents must either (a) approved by the Apostille – for citizens of countries acceding to the 1961 Hague Convention.
- Copy of Letter of Acceptance issued of Vytautas Magnus University.
- Copy of passport or other document of identification (note: passport should be valid at least until October, 2023).
- Proof of English proficiency. Minimum requirements: TOEFL 87 iBT / 534 PBT, IELTS 6, level B2; or an official document from an official institution showing you had courses in English or studied English language.
- Documents (scanned copies) certifying the results of their scientific (art) production and (or) other scholarly activity if any.
Scanned copies of application documents have to be sent by e-mail to VMU International Cooperation Department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Application deadline for the newly accepted student is June 29, 2020.
Note: University offers a limited numbers of scholarships which are awarded on first come-first serve basis. This means that students who apply earlier have a greater chance to receive it.
- Application deadline for enrolled (2nd and higher year students) is September 10, 2020.
You are eligible for a Vytautas Magnus University Scholarship if you:
- Meet the University’s academic requirements and your Grade Point Average (GPA) is not lover than 8 out of 10.
- Meet English language entry requirement.
- Hold an offer for a full time Bachelor or Master Programme at Vytautas Magnus University or fulfill the access requirements foreseen for the chosen degree programme.
The selection committee will select candidates on the basis of the main criteria enumerated above. Priority will be given to the students with the higher than B2 English Language knowledge, having results of their scientific (art) production and (or) other scholarly activity.
Selected newly accepted candidates will be informed individually at the end of ongoing month but no later than July 10th, 2020.
Enrolled students will be informed about the Scholarship results until September 30, 2020.
- Candidates are responsible for submitting a complete application.
- Vytautas Magnus University shall not be held responsible for late and / or incomplete applications.
- If the student for any reason terminates the study programme without obtaining the degree, he or she will have to fully reimburse the awarded scholarship to the university.
- Scholarship does not apply for Master degree programmes ”Sociolinguistics and Multilingualism” and “Sports Business Management”.
Contact the International Cooperation Department at email@example.com.