VMU International Traineeship
Programme funded by the university is dedicated for students’ internships in various enterprises or organizations, based outside European Union. This international opportunity allows students to adjust themselves to the recent needs of constantly changing job market, strengthen up professional skills, to get to know and expand knowledge about the economy, social system as well as culture of the country of decision.
To apply for VMU International Traineeship scholarship for 2019 please fill in the online form until April 5, 2019, which you can find here.
- Internship may last from 1 to 3 months;
- Competition for VMU International Traineeship is organized twice a year;
- Internship may be organized in any country of the world except countries of EU and EWA.
- Traineeship period starts no earlier than 2019-05-01 and ends no later than 2019-08-31.
Ist stage: online application form has to be filled before the deadline announced;
IInd stage: candidates meeting primary selection requirements are invited to interview with the commission.
Selected students will be informed via e-mails.
Full time students and part time students who are planning to make a traineeship in the current cycle of studies are eligible for competition.
Non-EU citizens have to have temporal or permanent residence permit to be able to leave to the destination country of VMU International Traineeship.
- Filled in online application form;
- Confirmation from hosting organization for acceptance into traineeship programme.
Priority is given for:
- Students, whom traineeship imbedded study programme;
- Students who participate in the competition for the first time.
- traineeship compatibility with Study programme at VMU;
- confirmation from hosting organization for acceptance into traineeship programme;
- results of studies or research during the last two semesters (for VMU Mobility scholarship GPA should be no less than 8.0);
- good knowledge of language in which traineeship will be commenced
VMU Mobilitity scholarship
|Group of countries||Duration of Traineeship||Number of scholarships||Scholarship|
|Countries of regions: South Asia, East Asia and Pacific; Middle East; North America; Latin America & the Caribbean||1 – 3 months||8||650 Eur/month|
|Countries of regions: Europe and Central Asia; North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa||1 – 3 months||550 Eur/month|
More information about traineeship:
International Cooperation Department
Phone.: 8 37 327 987
Address: V. Putvinskio g. 23 room 207, Kaunas, Lithuania