Apply now for accommodation during your studies at VMU
Vytautas Magnus University is accepting applications for accommodation during the Spring semester 2018/2019, for incoming full-time, Erasmus+, bilateral or other exchange students.
In order to apply, students must complete an online application form until December 2nd, 2018. Students who make false statements or provide insufficient information will lose their right to be accommodated at VMU or ASU (partner university) dormitories.
Until December 10th, 2018, students will be personally informed about the results of the competition, by receiving an email in their personal mailbox.
Conditions of Accommodation
International students of 2018/2019 will be accommodated in:
- VMU Dormitory No. 2, “Baltija” (Vytauto pr. 71), which is located in the city center (Vytauto pr. 71, Kaunas) close to the university. More information about the dormitory and the living conditions can be found here
- Dormitory No. 5 of the partner University, Aleksandras Stulginskis University. It is located in Kaunas District (Studentų g. 5, Akademija), which is ~15 minutes away (by public transport) from the city center. More information about the dormitory and the living conditions can be found here.
Conditions of application for accommodation
Allocation of residences will be determined by 3 main criteria:
- Student’s social status:
- for orphans;
- for students with special needs (after taking into consideration current level of disability). Accommodation of an accompanying person is possible after reaching an agreement with the Director of the Office of Student Affairs;
- for students from families who raising four or more children, who are studying at school or are students in higher education institutions;
- Students who are arriving to study at the university for the first time
- Application submission time