Vytautas Magnus university invites international students to stay in the dormitories of VMU, where residents are provided convenient living, studying and leisure conditions. All of dormitories have specially designed guest rooms, where students can reserve a residence place for their friends or relatives:
- In Kaunas, VMU dormitory No. 2 („BALTIJA“), Vytauto pr. 71, Kaunas (accommodation is not available until 15th of August)
- In Akademija, Kaunas district, VMU dormitory No. 5, Universiteto str. 8
- In Vilnius, VMU dormitory No. 6 („VIVULSKIS“), A. Vivulskio str. 36
VMU Students have to create invoices for the payment (of a tuition fee, dormitory fee, etc.) by oneself, while using Student Portal (http://studentas.vdu.lt → Finances) and following these steps:
- To create unique invoice that is intended to be paid (e.g. VDU0140207365).
- Taking the amount indicated in the created invoice – pay it. If you intend to pay lesser amount than the assigned fee – create a new invoice only for the amount that you intend to pay (e.g. if you were assigned Accommodation Fee of 100 EUR and you can pay only 30 EUR, then please create an invoice for 30 EUR and the rest of the amount shall be paid by creating a new invoice).
IMPORTANT: all payments have to be processed in accordance to the invoices created in the Student Portal. Payments that will be paid in a different way – will not be acknowledged.
- Application for accommodation
- The list of vacant rooms
- How to get to VMU dormitory
- How to sign Agreement for accommodation in VMU dormitory
- Residence for students’ guests
- Dormitory‘s self-government
For more information
Student Affairs Department
- Daukanto g. 27–210, 44249 Kaunas
- Phone +370 37 751 175
- Email email@example.com
- Internet Student Affairs Department
- In Kaunas, VMU dormitory No. 2 „BALTIJA“ (Vytauto 71) administration, phone (8 37) 223 639 (from 20:00 to 7:00)
- In Akademija, Kaunas district, VMU dormitory No. 5 (Universiteto str. 8) administration, phone (8 37) 752 256 (twenty-four hours)
- In Vilnius, VMU dormitory No. 6 „VIVULSKIS“ (A. Vivulskio str. 36) administration, phone (8 5) 213 0509