VMU International Office
International Office of VMU acts as an initiator, coordinator and administrator of international activities and educational exchange programmes. It implements management of exchange and cooperation agreements, outgoing and incoming mobility, funding and scholarships, participates in international projects.
International Office cooperates with faculties and departments of the University to provide outgoing and incoming students, academics and administration staff with opportunities to participate in the international mobility schemes.
The International Office helps incoming students with:
- pre-arrival matters;
- application procedures and admission;
- VMU scholarships;
- practical information on accommodation;
- visas application procedures;
- assistance after arrival;
- activities and support during the study period.