Internship at Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
VMU International Cooperation Department is pleased to inform you that the Internship Programme at the prestigous Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is open for applications.
The Internship Programme is designed to bring qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the OECD to work on specific projects related to the field of their studies and provide them with invaluable international experience.
Internship during times of Covid-19
To limit the risk associated with traveling and to allow students from different parts of the world to benefit from this unique learning experience, the OECD has decided that internships will be carried out remotely. Accordingly, in the context of the current situation regarding Covid-19, teleworking arrangements will apply to all interns until further notice.
What are the steps of the process?
- Step 1: Students submit their applications by filling an online application form;
- Step 2: VMU International Cooperation Department will select 10–15 qualified candidates based on their motivation and academic performance and will provide OECD with their data for the next selection round;
- Step 3: As soon as OECD receives a list of pre-selected candidates, they will share students profiles across OECD Directorates. Based on their dates of availability and the hiring teams’ needs for interns, students will be contacted for an interview;
- Step 4: OECD selects the most qualified and motivated students for internship.
- Students that are selected by OECD to carry out internships will be provided with monthly scholarships of 738.00 EUR;
- Application deadline October 31st.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a full-time degree programme for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD (see the List of departments and special bodies for further details).
- Candidates should be proficient in English and/or French.
- Candidates should be available for a minimum period of one month on a full-time basis (40h per week). Kindly note that the duration of an internship is limited to six months with a possibility of one extension up to a maximum of twelve months.
For more information please contact:
International traineeships programme coordinator
Phone +370 37 327987