International “VMU Story Hunt 2018” starts NOW
VMU International Cooperation Department invites students to participate in the photo contest and share their international study experience. Are you an international student at VMU? Or maybe you are a full-time VMU student who is enjoying studies or traineeship abroad? Surprise VMU community with a unique story of yours. Share the best shot with us and participate in the contest!
Best pictures, selected by VMU community and professional photography experts, will be awarded with university souvenirs and additional prizes.
Are you wondering how to participate? Follow these steps:
- Take a picture which best represents your international experience;
- Write a short description and tell us your story about international studies or traineeship;
- Send it to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org until May 4, 2018;
- Receive an award for the best photo on May 17, 2018.
Who can participate?
– VMU full time students who are on exchange (Erasmus+ Programme, VMU Bilateral Exchange);
– International students who are currently studying at VMU.
What requirements should participants follow?
– You are encouraged to send 1-5 photos which best represents your international experience;
– Photos should be sent in JPEG format; recommended size: min 3840 pixels width and min 2400 pixels height;
– Submitted content must be original, not contain alcoholic drinks, nudity or immoral images that insult people, be clean, without frames, logos, e-mail and other notes;
– Each photo must contain the following information: description (up to 200 words) presenting the story behind it; name of the place (including city and country) where it was taken, information about the author (name, surname, faculty at VMU).
– The contest will reward the best from each of the categories