International Cooperation Department is looking for an intern
VMU International Cooperation Department is looking or active, motivated and creative students who are interested in other cultures, various social media channels, like writing and are interested in gaining more experience in the areas of public relations and marketing.
Would you like to become a part of our team? Send your CV and Motivation letter to Tomas.Mickevicius@vdu.lt until November 30, 2018. Each applicant will be informed about the selection results personally until December 7, 2018.
More information about the internship:
|Institution||Vytautas Magnus University|
|Unit||International Cooperation Department (ICD)|
|Activities of the Department||VMU International Cooperation Department (ICD) acts as an initiator, coordinator and administrator of international activities and educational exchange programmes. It implements management of exchange and cooperation agreements, outgoing and incoming motilities, funding and scholarships, participation in international projects.
ICD cooperates with faculties and departments of the University to provide outgoing and incoming students, academics and administrative staff with opportunities to participate in the international mobility schemes.
|Address||V. Putvinskio g. 23 (rooms 207-215), Kaunas|
|Contact Details||+370 37 327 978, Tomas.Mickevicius@vdu.lt|
|Working Hours||Monday – Thursday
|Number of Internship Places||2 (Public Relations / Marketing)|
|Tasks||Required Skills and Knowledge|
|1. Contribution to the production of ICD’s promotional materials (updating and editing the texts, searching for information)
2. Update and upgrade of information on study exchange and traineeships abroad on VMU website (updating and editing the text, looking for better forms of information provision)
3. Administration of Facebook page “VMU International”
4. Help in organizing events, various competitions, meeting and other
5. Collection of international exchange and full-time student reviews on studies and its promotion on VMU website
|– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
– Solid understanding of the different social networks
– Paid attention to details
– Creative approach and initiative
– Fast reaction
– Efficiency at MS Office
– Knowing other foreign languages
– Background in graphic design (Photoshop; CorelDraw/Ai)
– Experience in the fields of public relations and marketing
– Experience in project management
– Studies/ Traineeships abroad
|Length of Internship: 20-40 hours per week (depending on the period of the traineeship)
Date: January 2019
Other: working place, computer and printing facilities will be provided; tasks will be assigned according to students’ theoretical knowledge and practical skills as well as the length of the internship.