Exclusive Opportunity for Students to Have an Internship at the OECD
VMU International Cooperation Department is pleased to inform you that the Internship Programme at the prestigious Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is open for applications.
The Internship Programme is designed to bring qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the OECD to work on specific projects related to the field of their studies and provide them with invaluable international experience.
What are the steps of the process?
- Step 1: Students submit their applications by filling an online application form;
- Step 2: VMU International Cooperation Department will select 10-15 qualified candidates based on their motivation and academic performance and will provide OECD with their data for the next selection round;
- Step 3: As soon as OECD receives a list of pre-selected candidates, they will share students profiles across OECD Directorates. Based on their dates of availability and the hiring teams’ needs for interns, students will be contacted for an interview;
- Step 4: OECD selects the most qualified and motivated students for internship.
- Application deadline November 30th.
- Selected students will be able to receive Erasmus+ grants for the traineeship period.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a full-time degree programme for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD (see the List of departments and special bodies for further details).
- Candidates should be proficient in English and/or French.
- Candidates should be available for a minimum period of one month on a full-time basis (40h per week). Kindly note that the duration of an internship is limited to six months with a possibility of one extension up to a maximum of twelve months.
For more information please contact: