4th International Scientific Conference AgroEco2022
We kindly invite You to participate in the 4th International Scientific Conference AgroEco2022: Agroecosystem Sustainability: Links between Carbon Sequestration in Soils, Food Security and Climate Change which will be held at Vytautas Magnus University Agriculture Academy (VMU AA), Lithuania, on October 26–27th, 2022.
Main scientific topics of the Conference:
- Soil health and carbon sequestration for sustainability
- Soil and crop management towards a chemical pesticide-free agriculture
- Biodiversity, crop and production diversification
- Precision farming and digital technologies
- Food quality and safety
- Climate change mitigation
REGISTRATION until October 15th. Late registration until October 20th.
Abstract submission is extended until 15th October.
E-mail for inquiries: email@example.com
We are looking forward to seeing you at the conference!
Organisers of AGROECO2022