Vytautas Magnus University devotes special attention to international activities. Today VMU is collaborating with many universities and scientists around the world, carrying out projects, student and employee exchange, constantly improving the system of studying and research.
Vytautas Magnus University participates in various international projects and popular programs such as Erasmus, Leonardo Da Vinci, Key Activity (all three programs: first, second and third), Grundtvig, Comenius FP7, FP8 and others. As demonstrated by the chart below, the most popular programs in 2013 were Erasmus and Leonardo Da Vinci, which together encompassed more than half of VMU’s all international projects (15 of 25).
International science and study projects remain some of the most important parts in the entire VMU coordinated projects’ structure: usually they take up from a quarter to one sixth of all projects. These projects strengthen international collaboration, enhance student and worker mobility, contribute to the development of sustainable growth ideas and improve the lives of scientists and other people.
- EQF meets ECVET. Modularisation and Recognition of basic VET via ECVET and EQF
- Happy Days
- GREEEN: Green Environment Education European Network
- UBIcamp: Integrated Solution to Virtual Mobility Barriers
- Network for Innovation in Career Guidance & Counselling in Europe
- European Co-Laboratory for the Integration of Virtual Mobility in Higher Education Innovation and Modernisation (VMCOLAB)
- Implementing Recognition of Virtual Mobility and OER Learning through a Learning Passport (VMPASS)
- Academic Network of European Disability Experts (ANED)
- ACAT Grant Agreement/Collaborative project (Learning and Execution of Action Categories)
- Fertility Awarness for Responsible Parenting
- European Network for Knowledge Diffusion of Digital Storytelling (ENKDIST)
- Language Policy for Active Social Inclusion (INCLUDE)
- Digital Competence and Migrant Integration for Smart, Sustainable and Inclusive Development (FUTEUR)
- Smart Educational Autonomy through Guided Language Learning (SEAGULL)
- Mobility Coach
- Learning Outcome-Oriented European Training Concept for the “Collision Repair Process Management”
- EQUAL-CLASS: Engeneers qualified in higher non-university VET institutions – providing arguments and evidence for NQF/EQF classification
- Transfer of ECVET instruments into the fields of Trade, Hospitality, Electronics/electrical engineering and Mechatronics (THEME)
- Outcomes that Work for Learners and their Stakeholders (OWLS)