VMU – Open Competition for Teaching and Research Staff Positions
Vytautas Magnus University announces an open competition for teaching and research staff positions. List of open positions.
Those wishing to take part in the competition are kindly requested to provide the following documents:
- Certificate confirming academic and scientific work/artistic activity experience (issued by the Human Resources Department);
- Copies of diplomas and certificates confirming scientific degrees and academic titles;
- A list of scientific publications and scientific activity according to a given form:
- List of artistic (creative) activities according to a given form and recommendations of professional artists.
- Schedule for Organizing the Competition
- Qualification Requirements in the Area of Humanities
- Qualification Requirements in the Area of Social Sciences
- Qualification Requirements in the Areas of Natural Sciences, Technology and Agricultural Sciences
- Qualification Requirements in the Area of Arts
The documents are to be submitted to the Human Resources Department by April 20, 2022 by e-mail at email@example.com. Please note that documents will only be accepted electronically;
For questions regarding filling in lists of scientific publications and scientific activity please contact: