Learning outcomes of study programme
Upon the completion of the study programme, graduates will be able to:
- understand technologies of energy conversation and their impact on the environment;
- conduct the analysis of energy sources and implementation of renewable energy projects;
- analyse and assess renewable energy sources and technologies as well as possibilities of their application in energetics;
- investigate the processes of energy exchange, assess their energetic effectiveness and sustainability factors;
- analyse and assess the processes of energy conversion using common and renewable energy sources, as well as the reliability of energy production, supply and distribution;
- create and improve technologies and processes of energy conversion with the aim to increase energetic effectiveness and reduce negative influence on the environment.