Water Resources Engineering
The outcomes of study programme
Upon the completion of the study programme, graduates will be able to:
- analyse the phenomena occurring in living environment,
- evaluate interactions between water surrounding environment and water quality,
- select the appropriate modern methods and technologies that allow to achieve sustainable development of water resources and solve environmental problems,
- practically realize technological solutions in various fields of water resources management,
- apply knowledge about the behaviour of living organisms in water environment, wastewater treatment, sustainability concepts of economic development, international and national water laws.