The study programme Educational Management responds to the demands of the contemporary educational systems and therefore is popular among the applicants. The study programme aims to prepare educational managers for different types of organisations involved in learning and teaching activities. The complexity of the programme learning outcomes leads our future graduates to the career of an educator, an educational manager, a human resources developer.
Students, who successfully complete the programme, along with a Master's degree in Educational Management will be also awarded a Certificate in Curriculum Design and Devlopment issued by UNESCO International Bureau of Education.
Feedback of lecturers and students
I’m proud to be graduate of study programme Educational Management. I have worked as a consultant in NGO. Now I am a career consultant in Kaunas Jesuit Gymnasium.
Aiste Bertasiene, the graduate
The programme is for students who see themselves as the future leaders of educational organisations.
Assoc. Prof. Lina Kaminskiene
Why do I advice this program for other students?
- The ME program provides a comprehensive image of educational management from economical, sociological, psychological and philosophical points of view.
- You can see broader picture getting both special and universal knowledge and apply it within different working fields - education or business.
- Democratic mode of teaching and development of creative, pragmatic thinking, even on the exams.
- Friendly atmosphere and freedom of choice.
Tetiana Ponomarenko, the graduate
Upon graduation of the study programme Educational Management you will be able to work in:
- public educational institutions and private organisations providing education services;
- education governance institutions;
- human resource departments of enterprises and business organisations;
- non-governmental organisations working in the field of education;
- to continue with the doctoral studies.
|Contact person Aušra Rutkienė, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address Donelaičio g. 58, LT 44248Kaunas, Lithuania.|
|International Cooperation Department (inquiries regarding application and admission)|
|Visiting Address V. Putvinskio g. 23, room 211, LT-44249 Kaunas, Lithuania|
|Mailing Address K. Donelaičio g. 58, LT-44248 Kaunas, Lithuania|