Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:https://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12259/85444
Type of publication: research article
Field of Science: Ekologija ir aplinkotyra / Ecology and environmental sciences (N012)
Author(s): Strusevičius, Zenonas;Strusevičienė, Sigita Marija
Title: Kiaulių komplekso veiklos įtaka Šušvės užterštumui bendruoju azotu
Other Title: Influence of pig complex activities on the Šušvė pollution with nitrogen compouds
Is part of: Vandens ūkio inžinerija. , Nr. 32 (52) (2007)
Extent: p. 124-130
Date: 2007
Keywords: Mėšlas;Trešimo norma;Bendrasis azotas;Nuotėkis;Manure;Fertilization rate;Total nitrogen;Runoff
Abstract: Pastaruoju metu pasaulyje gyvulininkystės įmonių plėtra orientuojasi į pajėgumo didėjimą, nes didelėse gyvulininkystės įmonėse lengviau diegti našesnius ir ekonomiškesnius įrenginius, automatizuoti technologinius procesus ir taip sumažinti gamybos savikainą. Be to, didelėse įmonėse galima įdiegti pažangias darbų organizavimo ir kontrolės, darbų saugos ir aplinkosaugos vadybos sistemas. Tačiau tokios gyvulininkystės įmonės dėl didelės gyvulių koncentracijos vienoje vietoje aplinkai kelia didesnį pavojų negu maži ūkiai. Įmonėje, per metus išauginančioje apie 25,0 tūkst.vnt. mėsinių bekonų, kasmet susikaupia po 58,0 tūkst.m3 organinių trąšų (srutų, skystojo dumblo ir tirštosios mėšlo frakcijos), kuriose yra vidutiniškai 80,2 t azoto. Susikaupiančios organinės trąšos dažniausiai skleidžiamos tuose pačiuose plotuose, todėl labai svarbu subalansuoti tręšimo normas su paimamu su derliumi trąšų kiekiu, kad mažiau jų būtų išplaunama į aplinką. Tyrimai atlikti 2001-2006 m. Radviliškio r. Šiaulėnų seniūnijoje esančios gyvulininkystės įmonės UAB „Litpirma” (iki 2005 m. UAB „Šiaulėnai”) tręšiamame organinėmis trąšomis Šušvės upės baseine. Šiame straipsnyje pateikiamos bendrojo azoto koncentracijos ir jo kiekiai, patenkantys iš įmonės į baseiną, ištekančio iš laukų drenažo vandenyje bei Šušvės upėje (11,6 km atstumu nuo kiaulių auginimo įmonės). Tiriamoje Šušvės atkarpoje į upę drenažu patenka biologiškai valytos nuotekos iš Šiaulėnų miestelio ir organinėmis trąšomis tręšiamų plotų. Iš viso į upę patenka vidutiniškai 11,8 t azoto, iš to sk. 4 % (0,49 t) yra miestelio nuotekose, o pagrindinė dalis (96 %, arba 11,3 t) - drenažo vandenyje, atitekančiame iš tręšiamų žemdirbystės laukų
Recently the development of animal husbandry enterprises all over the world is focused on capacity increase as larger animal husbandry enterprises are more successful in implementing more productive and cost-efficient equipment, automation of technological processes and reduction of production costs. In addition, it is possible to implement more advanced work organization and control, safety at work and environmental management systems in larger enterprises. However, large-scale animal farms cause a higher risk to the environment compared with small ones due to high animal concentration in one location. A pig husbandry complex producing about 25.0 thou fattening pigs per year as well yields an annual amount of 56.0 thou m3 of organic fertilizers (liquid manure, slurry and solid manure), which accumulates 80.2 t of nitrogen on average. The accumulated organic fertilizer is commonly used on the same land areas, therefore, it is very important to balance fertilizer rates with the amount of fertilizers exported together with the yield in order to reduce leaching into the environment. The research was made in the Šušvė river basin fertilized with organic fertilizer in the vicinity of a pig complex UAB "Litpirma" (UAB "Šiaulėnai" before 2005), Šiaulėnai local administration, Radviliškis D, in 2001-2006. This article presents total nitrogen concentrations and its amounts leaching from the complex to the basin, in the field drainage water and the Šušvė river (at a distance of 11.6 km from the pig complex). In the investigated Šušvė section biologically treated waste water from Šiaulėnai township and the areas fertilized with organic fertilizers come into the river. In total 11.8 t of nitrogen come into the river, of which 4 % (0.49 t) come from the township's waste water and the rest major part (96 % or 11.3 t) is the drainage water coming from fertilized agricultural fields
Internet: https://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12259/85444
Affiliation(s): Vytauto Didžiojo universitetas
Žemės ūkio akademija
Appears in Collections:Universiteto mokslo publikacijos / University Research Publications

Files in This Item:
marc.xml11.14 kBXMLView/Open

MARC21 XML metadata

Show full item record
Export via OAI-PMH Interface in XML Formats
Export to Other Non-XML Formats


CORE Recommender

Page view(s)

38
checked on Dec 11, 2019

Download(s)

6
checked on Dec 11, 2019

Google ScholarTM

Check


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.