Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:https://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12259/83073
Type of publication: research article
Type of publication (PDB): Straipsnis kitose duomenų bazėse / Article in other databases (S4)
Field of Science: Miškotyra / Forestry (A004)
Author(s): Vaitkevičiūtė, Rasa;Šepetienė, Janina;Brazaitis, Gediminas
Title: Arlaviškių kadagyno būklė ir jos kitimo tendencijos
Other Title: The status and alteration of Arlaviškės juniper formation
Is part of: Miškininkystė. , 2010, Nr. 1 (67)
Extent: p. 50-56
Date: 2010
Keywords: Kadagynas;Būklė;Vidutinis tankumas;Introdukuotos rūšys;Juniper formations;Condition;Average density;Introduced species
Abstract: Tyrimai atlikti Dubravos eksperimentinėje mokomojoje miškų urėdijoje, Šilėnų girininkijoje 61 kv. 15 ski. esančiame Arlaviškių kadagyne. Tai Europinės svarbos buveinė, įeinanti i Kauno marių regioninio parko sudėtį. Išskirtuose apskaitos bareliuose apibudinti visi kadagiai, charakterizuota jų forma (medis ar krūmas), bei kiekvienam kadagiui nustatyta būkfės klasė, rievių skaičius 1,3 m aukštyje, skersmuo, aukštis taip pat apibūdintos augančios kitų medžių ir krūmų rūšys. 200S metais kadagyno denclrometriniai rodikliai: Dvkl = 10,1 cm, Hvjd = 6,5 m, vidutinis rievių skaičius 1,3 m, aukštyje-55. Aukščiausi kadagiai siekia 12,5 m, storiausi-22,5 cm. Kadagyno vidutinis tankumas 1232vnt./ha. Kadagyne vyrauja krūminę formą turintys kadagiai (68 %), likusieji medeliai. Kadagynas apibūdinamas kaip vidutiniškai pažeistas. Jame sveiki individai sudaro 10,8 %, įvairiu laipsniu pažeisti - 68,7 %, sausuoliai - 20,5 %. Pagrindinės kadagyno pažeidimų priežastys: per tankios individų grupės ir individų tarpusavio sąveika (37,7 %), įvairūs kirtimai (46 %), šakų laužymas (11,1 %), kadagių ligos (4,2 %). Kadagyne be kadagių auga 22 sumedėjusių augalų rūšys, iš jų 7 introdukuotos. Šių krūmų ir medžių vidutinis tankumas 33159 vnt./ha. Gausiausiai paplitusios svetimžemės rūšys (76,7 %). Kadagyno būklė per 10 metų pablogėjo, Vidutinis būklės indeksas pakito nuo 2,9 iki 3,2. Per 10 m sumažėjo sveikų, ir padidėjo vidutiniškai pažeistų medelių skaičius
The research was carried out in the Dubrava experimental educational forest enterprise, Silenai forest district, 61 compartment, in Arlaviskes juniper formation, Natura 2000 territory inside Kauno Marios regional park. In each isolated plot, all junipers (Junipems communis) were examined identifying their shape (a tree or shrub), diameter, height, age and health status. Dendrometrical parameters of junipers in 2008 were as follows: D = 10.1 cm, H = 6.5 ra, average number of flutes in the height of 1.3 was 55; the highest junipers reached 12.5 m, the diameter of the thickest junipers reached 22.5 cm. The average density of juniper formation was 1232 units/ha, and the majority of junipers constituted a "bush" form (68%), while the remaining 32% - "tree" form. The juniper formation consisted of healthy (10.8%), damaged (68.7%) and dead (20.5%) plants. The main causes of such damage were as follows: too high density of individuals within the group, and the interactions between individual plants (37.7%), various fellings (46%), branches of makeup (11.1%), jumper disease (4.2%). In juniper formation 22 arboreal species were identified: 7 introduced, and 15 native. These shrubs and trees showed average density of 33159 units/ha. The largest prevalence was of alien species (76.7%). The condition of juniper formation deteriorated within 10 years; the condition index changed from 2.9 to 3.2. Within 10 years, the number of healthy plants decreased, and the number of damaged junipers increased
Internet: https://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12259/83073
Affiliation(s): Vytauto Didžiojo universitetas
Žemės ūkio akademija
Appears in Collections:Universiteto mokslo publikacijos / University Research Publications

Show full item record
Export via OAI-PMH Interface in XML Formats
Export to Other Non-XML Formats


CORE Recommender

Page view(s)

27
checked on Jun 6, 2021

Download(s)

6
checked on Jun 6, 2021

Google ScholarTM

Check


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.