Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:https://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12259/51246
Full metadata record
DC FieldValueLanguage
dc.contributor.authorVeliutė, Ingrida-
dc.coverage.spatialPL-
dc.date.accessioned2018-10-06T23:03:03Z-
dc.date.available2018-10-06T23:03:03Z-
dc.date.issued2009-
dc.identifier.issn18955266-
dc.identifier.otherVDU02-000009758-
dc.identifier.urihttps://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12259/51246-
dc.description.abstractŠv. Mykolo arkangelo - Įgulos soboras Kaune buvo patatytas 1891-1895 m. ir pašventintas 1895 m. rugsėjo 17 d. kaip Šv. apaštalų Petro ir Povilo soboras (Russ. Petropavlovskij Sobor). Soboras buvo pagrindiniai Rusijos stačiatikių karių, tarnavusių Kauno tvirtovėje, maldos namai. 1915 m. rugsėjo 17 d. Kauną užėmė vokiečių armija. Itin įdomu tai, kad stačiatikių soboras buvo reorganizuotas į vokiečių įgulos bažnyčią. Taigi pastato funkcija liko ta pati, pakito tik religija. 1919 m. liepos 25 d. Lietuvos Respublikos Ministrų Tarybos dekretu soboras buvo pripažintas valstybės nuosavybe ir perduotas Kauno įgulai.[...]lt
dc.description.abstractThe St. Michael the Archangel’s – the Garrison Church of Kaunas (Lithuania) was built and equipped in 1891–1895 and consecrated on September 17, 1895 as the Holy Apostles’ Peter and Paul Sobor (Russ. Petropavlovskij Sobor). The authority of The German Army overtook Kaunas at 17th September, 1915. Very interesting point is that the Sobor as the Orthodox Church was reorganised to the Germans’ garrison’s church. The function of building was left the same though; the deviation of the Christian religion was changed. By virtue of the July 25, 1919 decree by the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Lithuania, the Sobor was recognized as a state property and it was given over to the Kaunas Garrison. The church was given to the Catholic community and was named St. Michael the Archangel’s – the Garrison Church. For the first time the building was devolved to Catholics, but again to the garrison. In the period of Lithuanian’s independence it brought a big confusion to the destiny of the Sobor. It was an idea to demolish the church as a symbol of Russian Empire and just the function of “The house of the God” kept architects from this “patriotic” step. Once the Soviet Union occupied Lithuania in 1940, the church ceased being the spiritual centre for the Army of Lithuania. Church facilities were rearranged and the Stained Glass and Sculpture Gallery opened on the premises in 1965. The function of the sanctum was destroyed, the building reconstructed, made some dividing walls. Kaunas City Council deputies passed a decision on March 28, 1991. The Church was given to Lithuanians garrison jurisdiction. The known architects of Kaunas decided to make conservation and in the place of orthodoxy icons church became light colours.[...]en
dc.description.sponsorshipMenų fakultetas-
dc.description.sponsorshipVytauto Didžiojo universitetas-
dc.format.extentp. 87-91-
dc.language.isoen-
dc.relation.ispartofAktualne Problemy Konserwatorskie Gdańska : Przemiany funkcji budowli sakralnych w XX wieku. Gdansk : Wydział Architektury Politechniki Gdańskiej, 2009, Vol. 4, nr. 4-
dc.subjectŠv. Mykolo arkangelo bažnyčialt
dc.subjectĮgulos bažnyčialt
dc.subjectKauno tvirtovėlt
dc.subjectArchitektūrinis simbolislt
dc.subjectSt. Michael the Archangel’sen
dc.subjectGarrison Church of Kaunasen
dc.subjectKaunas Fortressen
dc.subjectArchitectural symbolen
dc.subject.classificationStraipsnis kituose recenzuojamuose leidiniuose / Article in other peer-reviewed editions (S5)-
dc.subject.otherMenotyra / History and theory of arts (H003)-
dc.titleKościół św. Archanioła Michała – Sobór garnizonu – w Kownie : to architektoniczny symbol duchowej niepodległości albo intrygi w domu Bogaen
dc.title.alternativeSt. Michael the Archangel’s – the Garrison Church of Kaunas: the architectural symbol of spiritual independence or the intrigues in the house of Goden
dc.typeresearch article-
dcterms.bibliographicCitation12-
dc.date.updated2011-08-10T16:50Z-
local.object{"source": {"code": "vdu", "handle": "9758"}, "publisher": {"other": ["Wydział Architektury Politechniki Gdańskiej"], "list": false}, "db": {"clarivate": false, "scopus": false, "list": false}, "issn": ["1895-5266"], "code": "S5", "subject": ["H003"], "country": "PL", "language": "en", "area": "H", "original": true, "pages": 5, "sheets": 0.357, "timestamp": "20110810165055.0", "account": {"year": 2009, "late": true}, "na": 1, "nip": 0, "affiliation": [{"contribution": 1, "aip": 1, "rel": "aut", "org": [{"create": true, "contribution": 1, "name": "Vytauto Didžiojo universitetas", "id": "111950396", "level": "0", "type": "uni", "research": "1", "status": "0", "unit": {"name": "Menų fakultetas", "id": "06", "level": "1", "type": "fak", "research": "1", "status": "0"}}], "id": "600F6EB810935CB06DFAB5F017A8A399", "lname": "Veliutė", "fname": "Ingrida", "status": "0", "name": "Veliutė, Ingrida"}]}-
local.typeS-
item.fulltextWith Fulltext-
item.grantfulltextopen-
crisitem.author.deptMenotyros katedra-
Appears in Collections:Universiteto mokslo publikacijos / University Research Publications
Files in This Item:
marc.xml7.98 kBXMLView/Open

MARC21 XML metadata

Show simple item record
Export via OAI-PMH Interface in XML Formats
Export to Other Non-XML Formats


CORE Recommender

Page view(s)

77
checked on Jun 6, 2021

Download(s)

9
checked on Jun 6, 2021

Google ScholarTM

Check


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.