Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:https://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12259/425
Type of publication: research article
Type of publication (PDB): Straipsnis kitose duomenų bazėse / Article in other databases (S4)
Field of Science: Istorija ir archeologija / History and archaeology (H005)
Author(s): Grinčalaitis, Vaidas
Title: Barboros Juškienės fundacijos Kauno parapijinei bažnyčiai likimas 1525–1782 m
Other Title: The fate of Barbora Juškienė foundation to Kaunas Parish Church in 1525–1782
Is part of: Kauno istorijos metraštis. Kaunas; Vilnius : Vytauto Didžiojo universitetas; Versus aureus, T. 15 (2015)
Extent: p. 237-247
Date: 2015
Keywords: Fundacija;Altarija;Vizitacija;Barboros Juškienės fundacija;Kauno archikatedros istorija;LDK katalikų bažnyčios ir visuomenės santykių raida;Ignoto Masalskio vizitacija 1782 m;Foundation;Altarija;Visitation
Abstract: Lietuvos Didžiosios Kunigaikštystės laikais po krikščionybės įvedimo XIV a. pab. finansinė parama, fundacijos buvo stipri atrama katalikų bažnyčiai, į ją įsitraukė tiek bajorai, tiek miestiečiai. Tarp šių dovanojimų buvo ir Barboros Juškienės fundacija Kauno parapijinei bažnyčiai. Todėl šiame straipsnyje siekiama išnagrinėti, koks buvo bažnyčiai paskirto turto likimas nuo fundacijos pradžios 1525 m. iki Igno Masalskio vizitacijos 1782 m. Straipsnyje pristatomi klebono teisiniai ginčai siekiant atgauti laikui bėgant dėl įvairių priežasčių kitų savininkų rankose atsidūrusį bažnyčiai priklausiusį turtą. Per daug nesigilinama į pačių teisminių bylų nagrinėjimą, jos tėra trumpai apžvelgiamos
In the times of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, after introduction of Christianity at the end of the 14th century, the financial support in the form of foundation constituted a strong support to the Catholic Church; it involved both the nobility and citizenry. The above donations include the foundation of Barbora Juškienė to Kaunas Parish Church. Thus, the present article is aimed at analysing the destiny of the property donated to the church from the very beginning of donating the foundation in 1525 to the visitation of Ignas Masalskis in 1782. The article described the legal disputes of the parson instituted with a view to retrieving the property belonging to the church which over time for different reasons has ended up in the hands of other owners. The article does not go deep into detail in adjudication of judicial proceedings as such; the proceedings are only briefly reviewed in the article
Internet: https://www.vdu.lt/cris/bitstream/20.500.12259/425/1/ISSN2335-8734_2015_N_15.PG_237-247.pdf
https://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12259/425
Affiliation(s): Humanitarinių mokslų fakultetas
Vytauto Didžiojo universitetas
Appears in Collections:Kauno istorijos metraštis 2015, nr. 15
Universiteto mokslo publikacijos / University Research Publications

Files in This Item:
ISSN2335-8734_2015_N_15.PG_237-247.pdf142.5 kBAdobe PDFView/Open

Laisvai prieinamas internete

marc.xml9.49 kBXMLView/Open

MARC21 XML metadata

Show full item record
Export via OAI-PMH Interface in XML Formats
Export to Other Non-XML Formats


CORE Recommender

Page view(s)

86
checked on Jun 6, 2021

Download(s)

42
checked on Jun 6, 2021

Google ScholarTM

Check


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.