The outcomes of study programme
Upon the completion of the study programme, graduates will be able to:
- design water engineering structures, evaluate influence of water management systems on environment;
- assess the reliability of hydraulic engineering structures by modern scientific research methods;
- propose innovative technologies for water quality improvement and sustainable use of water resources;
- evaluate and manage local and international projects for water conservation, management, and civil engineering;
- apply hydraulic constructions calculations methods and methodologies as well as evaluation techniques for water uses requirements for food production.