The aim of the Programme of Business Administration is to prepare specialists of broad erudition and wide profile able to take up professional activity of a business administrator, a lower level manager etc., to work in any business organization’s administration unit, also in small and medium business companies. Graduates of the programme are able creatively to apply theoretical innovations and practical achievements in professional activity of the main areas of business administration (marketing, finance, human resource, operations management), to provide the independent analysis of various business administration problems, decision making and implementation, as well as project management, as well as to react to the changing business environment and different business contexts of the modern organizations.
Feedback of lecturers and students
„VMU Faculty of Economics and Management provides opportunities for self-realization such as international exchanges and internships with Erasmus+ program, volunteering experiences inside the university and faculty. Also, flexible schedule of lectures makes it possible to combine studies with work” – 4th year Business Administration student Šarūnė Kasperavičiūtė
- Study Programme of Business Administration are composed so that a student having successfully accomplished the programme would be able:
- To demonstrate the knowledge of the fundamental theoretical provisions and concepts of business administration and related areas.
- To apply knowledge when assessing the main areas of business administration – marketing, finance, human resource, operations management.
- To apply theoretical innovations and practical achievements, tendencies and peculiarities of modern business environment, as well as different business contexts to the analysis of business administration situations.
- To investigate business administration problems of different nature applying scientific research methods and methods for determination of research results validity.
- To assess business administration issues and substantiate their relevance when analysing the impact of the changing business environment factors.
- To demonstrate skills for the independent analysis of various business administration problems/situations, decision making and implementation, as well as project management.
- To demonstrate skills of oral and written communication, using professional business (including English) language.
Graduates of Business Administration programme will be able:
- to further study in business administration and management, as well as in economics master study programmes;
- to work in the marketing, finance, operations, human resource or any other business organization administration units;
- to take up professional activity of a business administrator, a lower level manager etc. in any state or private manufacturing or service providing business enterprise, especially in small and middle business sector;
- to start personal business establishing an individual company.
|Department of Management, Faculty of Economics and management (inquiries regarding study programme)|
|Head of Department Prof. Dr. Giedrius Jucevičius firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Head of the study programme committee Prof. Dr. Irena Bakanauskienė, email@example.com|
|Address Daukanto g. 28, LT-44246 Kaunas, Lithuania|
|International Cooperation Department (inquiries regarding application and admission)|
|Visiting Address V. Putvinskio g. 23, Room No. 211 LT-44249 Kaunas, Lithuania|
|Mailing Address K. Donelaičio g. 58, LT-44248 Kaunas, Lithuania|