VMU International students can meet with professional psychologists and get the consultations at VMU Psychology Clinic. Consultations for VMU students are free of charge.
VMU Psychology Clinic offers different forms of psychological help for VMU students:
- Individual psychological counselling: face-to-face (in Lithuanian, English or Russian), by e-mail (in Lithuanian or English) or by Skype (in Lithuanian)
- Relaxation sessions: individual or group sessions* (in Lithuanian or English)
- Training courses and seminars for personal growth* (in Lithuanian, English or Russian)
* If separate group of international students is formed!
VMU Psychology Clinic guarantees:
- Quality services: all employees are professional psychologists
- Safe environment: full confidentiality and safety of personal data
How to register
If you want to get the psychologist consultation, you have to register in advance. After Registration clinic personnel will provide you with accurate consultation schedule. To sign-up dial a phone number +370 37 32 78 25, write an e-mail to email@example.com or come to VMU Psychology Clinic (address: Jonavos g. 66, room 326 and 327).
More information: psichologijosklinika.vdu.lt/english/
NOTE! Before you start consultation process, we invite you to read the informed consent form, which includes important information about the consultation process and its’ basic principles.