Japanese Government offers Scholarships


The Japanese Government offers financial support to highly qualified graduate school students from exchange partner universities of Japanese universities. The scholarships are offered for:

  • Kenkyusei (Non-degree seeking status at ICU for one year only. Students should have completed their graduate work and have been given master’s degree or the equivalent by the end of August ) – 152,000 YEN per month (from October 2010 to March 2012)
  • M.A. Course – 154,000 YEN per month (from October 2010 to June 2012)
  • Doctoral Course – 155,000 YEN per month (from October 2010 to June 2013)

Application deadline: February 12, 2010. All documents must reach ICU by the deadline.
Forms for application: Application, Application, Field of study, Field of study.

For more information see the attached file.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.