Competition for LLP / Erasmus Placement Mobility Grants
VMU International Office invites all students to participate in the competition for LLP / Erasmus placement mobility grants for the academic year of 2012/2013.
The placement period is 3 months (latest date of placement’s ending is 31 October 2013). All full time degree students wishing to participate should fill in application documents before 11 November 2012.
The competition does not accept applications from students who have already spent a placement (traineeship/internship) period abroad as participants of Erasmus or Leonardo da Vinci II.
- application form;
- confirmation by the host organization or enterprise (document based on guidelines by the International Office).
- the student’s motivation;
- good knowledge of the language which will be used during the placement;
- student’s experience in work, studies, placement, international or academic projects and social activities in Lithuania and abroad;
- student’s ability solve problems independently;
- learning results (first year MA students should attach transcript of records of their BA or MA degree diploma to the application form).
VMU faculties may include additional criteria. For more information, please contact the coordinator for international relations at your faculty.
Higher Priority is Given to:
- students who have placement as an obligatory part of their studies;
- students who have the agreement (confirmation) from the selected host organisation or enterprise.
For additional information, please contact the International Office Erasmus Coordinator Konstantinas Kurževas (email@example.com) at S. Daukanto Str. 27, Room 308, or the coordinator for international relations at your faculty.
Results of the competition will be sent to all participants via e-mail and published on the website of VMU International Office and the informational boards on 26 November 2012.