Competition for Bilateral Student Exchange
The VMU International Office has announced call for applications for 2013/2014 autumn semester studies at foreign universities according to VMU bilateral collaboration agreements.
Students who are eligible for participation in the competition:
- are undergraduate (bachelor) or graduate (master) degree students
- have good studying results (average grade for last academic year is 8 or higher)
- have no academic holds
- have discussed the matching of their study programme at VMU and abroad with the international programme coordinator at their faculty
Participants are requested to register online at http://trtdb.vdu.lt and fill in the application form in the bilateral agreements’ section for outgoing students. The deadlines are: 22 February for Japanese universities and 12 March for all other universities.
Students are requested to choose the destination for their studies from the list of universities which have signed bilateral collaboration agreements with VMU.
In addition to the application form, the following documents must be provided:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Proof of English proficiency (no less than B2)
- Digital photo
- Transcript of records
Before choosing the university abroad, participants are requested to check if that university offers courses matching their study programme at VMU. Students who wish to participate in the competition should consult the international programme coordinator at their faculty and choose the foreign university which would match their study programme at Vytautas Magnus University.
Monthly scholarship size depends on the period of studies and the country chosen for the studies:
- Up to 1400 LTL: Argentina, Brazil, China, Israel, Japan, Pakistan, South Korea, Taiwan, and USA;
- Up to 1200 LTL: Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Russia;
- Up to 860 LTL: Estonia, Georgia, Poland, Latvia, Turkey.
Motivated students who are not granted a VMU exchange scholarship may travel abroad to study at the university of their choice using their personal funds.
More information is provided by the faculties and the International Office.