Apply now for accommodation during your studies at VMU
Vytautas Magnus University has opened the application for accommodation during the academic year 2018/2019 for all current and incoming full-time, Erasmus+, Bilateral or other exchange students, except for students, who are planning to come and study at VMU in Spring semester of academic year 2018/2019.
In order to apply, students must complete an online application form until June 10th, 2018. Students who make false statements or provides insufficient information, will lose their right to be accommodated at VMU or ASU (partner university) dormitories.
Until June 29th, 2018 students will be personally informed about the results of the competition, by receiving an email to their personal mailbox.
Conditions of Accommodation
International students of 2018/2019 will be accommodated in:
- VMU Dormitory No. 2, “Baltija” (Vytauto pr. 71), which is located in the city center (Vytauto pr. 71, Kaunas) close to the university. More information about dormitory and living conditions, you can find here
- Dormitories No. 5 or No. 7 of the partner University, Aleksandras Stulginskis university. It is located in Kaunas district (Studentų g. 5, Akademija), which is ~15 minutes away (by public transport) from the city center. More information about dormitory and living conditions, you can find here
Conditions of application for accommodation
Allocation of residences will be determined by 3 main criteria:
- Student’s social status:
- for orphans;
- for students with special needs (after taking into consideration current level of disability). Accommodation of an accompanying person is possible after reaching an agreement with the Director of the Office of Student Affairs;
- for students from families who raising four or more children, who are studying at school or are students in higher education institutions;
- Students who are arriving to study at the university for the first time
- Application submission time