Apply Now: Exchange Studies in Japan
VMU International Office has announced a competition for students who want to study on exchange in Japan during the academic year of 2014/2015. The application deadline is 15 January 2014.
Documents can be submitted only online. Before choosing a university in Japan, the participants should review its course descriptions in order to verify that the programme abroad will match their studies at VMU. Please consult the international relations coordinator at your faculty, choose the university where you want to study and apply for studies by bilateral agreements.
- Good studying results (last academic year’s average grade no lower than 8);
- no academic holds;
- first to third year bachelor or first year master students.
- Application submitted online;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- digital photo;
- academic transcript;
- proof of English proficiency.
The competition has two stages: in the first one, students have to submit the required documents via online application form. Applications are evaluated by the selection committee and only the selected candidates are invited to the second stage for an interview. Students who pass the second stage are nominated to partner universitities and will be able to start application procedures for studies abroad. Participants may win Japanese state or university scholarships or scholarships offered by VMU. Students who are not granted scholarships may choose to study in Japan using their own personal expenses.
Students of technological sciences are invited to apply for Vulcanus In Japan programme, which offers scholarships and internship in Japan in the academic year of 2014/2015. The internship is done in some of the leading companies in Japan: Toyota, Bosch (Japan division), Toshiba, Canon, Hitachi, etc.
- Bachelor or master students of programmes of biotechnologies, biology, informatics, applied informatics, business informatics, applied mathematics, chemistry, energy physics, physics, energy technologies, molecular biology and biotechnologies;
- great academic results;
- very good command of the English language;
- citizens of the European Union.
Applications may be filled in at the International Office until 10 January 2014.