Apply Now: EU Careers Ambassador programme
European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) invites students to promote EU careers on their university campuses – to become EU Career Student Ambassadors.
As part of the experience, students will be able to:
- Find out more about EU Career opportunities and promote them to fellow students
- Build a fantastic student network across Europe
- Gain work experience during studies that will give their CV extra weight
- Develop skills in public speaking, marketing and HR
- Receive a full induction training and coaching throughout the role
- Access to high-ranking EU officials
- A reference letter based on performance
EPSO is looking for motivated, outgoing people with enthusiasm to promote EU Careers in their university. As a highly regarded employer of top graduates, EU Careers is looking for brand ambassadors at some of Europe’s finest universities.
How to Apply
If you are:
- Available to take part in our compulsory one day training course in September/October 2019
- Enrolled and present at the university for the duration of the Ambassador’s post (September 2019 – September 2020)
- An EU citizen
- Fluent in English and in one of the languages of the country in which you are studying
You can make an online application between 22 February to 25 March 2019. Please fill in the following form to submit your application.
If you successfully pass the first round, you will be asked to complete an online interview in April 2019. More information on this second phase will be sent to applicants via e-mail.