Apply Now: Additional Erasmus+ Traineeship Competition
Additional competition is open for Erasmus+ student or recent graduate traineeship grants.
Students with disabilities or special needs are eligible for extra funding to cover extra cost occurring (due to disability or special needs) during the mobility. Please contact the coordinator.
Application deadline is 7 June 2015. The placement period is 2–4 months. Traineeship must end: student traineeship before 30-09-2015 (exceptional cases before 31-12-2015), recent graduate traineeship before 30-01-2016.
Only last year students can participate in the competition for Erasmus+ recent graduate traineeship grants. In both competitions, participants must not have used more than 10 months of their Erasmus mobility (study / traineeship) period (or 22 months if they are students of integrated study cycle).
For student traineeship (traineeship during student’s year of studies)
- Filled-in selection form (online)
- Confirmation by the company or organization (attached to the selection form as a .pdf document) – obligatory
Documents are to be submitted online.
For recent graduate traineeship (traineeship after graduation, application must be submitted during the last year of studies)
- Application form
- Confirmation by the company or organization
- Recommendation by a faculty member (obligatory)
The priority in the selection is given to
- students whose placement is an obligatory part of their study programme;
- students who have never been Erasmus traineeship students before.
- student’s motivation
- good knowledge of the language which will be used during the traineeship
- student’s experience of work, study, traineeship, participation in the international / academic projects, or social activities in Lithuania and abroad
- conformability between the chosen traineeship and student’s study programme
- study results.
Faculties may decide to add extra criteria and/or prioritize them. For more information please contact international relations coordinator at your faculty.
For more information please contact Erasmus Coordinator Konstantinas Kurževas (firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 37 327 987) at the VMU International Office (S. Daukanto g. 27, Room 308) or the international relations coordinator at your faculty.
Competition results will be sent to every participant via e-mail and published on the VMU website on 16 June 2015 (for student traineeship) and 15 June 2015 (for recent graduate traineeship).