Additional Competition for Erasmus+ Studies Abroad
VMU International Office has announced additional competition for Erasmus+ programme studies in the spring semester of the 2014/2015 academic year. Applications can be filled-in online until 10 October 2014.
Eligible applicants are from second to last year BA students, first and second year MA students, first to fourth year students of integrated studies, and first to last year doctoral students (including daytime, full time and part time). Students who have already studied as participants of the Erasmus Programme can apply for the selection.
Competition results will be announced on 20 October on the website of VMU and on the announcement board. All selected students will be contacted personally by e-mail.
People with disabilities or special needs are also welcome to participate in the Erasmus selection. These persons may receive additional funding.
- conformability between the plan for studies or research at the higher education institution abroad and the study programme at VMU;
- study results of the last semester;
- good knowledge of the language which will be used during the studies;
- the student’s motivation;
- student’s experience in work, studies, placement, international or academic projects and social activities in Lithuania and abroad;
- student’s ability to independently solve the arising problems.