VMU Scholarships for Degree Studies starting in Autumn 2017
Upon the decision of VMU scholarship commission scholarships apply tuition fee compensations, which may cover:
• Full tuition fee for the whole study period (100 % discount)
• Half of the tuition fee for the whole study period (50 % discount)
• Full tuition fee for one academic year (100 % discount)
• Full tuition fee for one semester (100 % discount)
Vytautas Magnus University is seeking intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
Required application documents
- Filled-in Scholarship Application form
- High School diploma or Bachelor degree diploma and its supplements (transcript of records) in the original language and translated into English, either (a) approved by the Apostille – for citizens of countries acceding to the 1961 Hague Convention, or (b) legalized by the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education
- Scanned copy of Letter of Acceptance of Vytautas Magnus University
- Copy of passport or other document of identification (note: passport should be valid at least until October, 2018)
- Proof of English proficiency General requirements: TOEFL 87 iBT / 534 PBT, IELTS 5.5., level B2; or an official document from an official institution showing you had courses in English or studied English language
- Documents (scanned copies) certifying the results of their scientific (art) production and (or) other scholarly activity if any
- If a foreigner is permitted by regulations of the Lithuanian Republic to apply for funding, scholarship, etc. provided by Institutions of the Republic of Lithuania for studies at VMU, he or she must provide official documents confirming he or she has issued a request for such funding from institutions of the Republic of Lithuania in order to receive a scholarship form VMU
Scanned copies of application documents have to be sent by e-mail to VMU International Cooperation Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) by August 1, 2017.
Application deadline is August 1, 2017.
You are eligible for a Vytautas Magnus University Scholarship if you:
- Are not student at Vytautas Magnus University of Bachelor or Master Degree Programme.
- The qualifications for admission to the chosen Bachelor or Master Degree Programme were obtained in an institution outside of the Lithuania education system.
- Meet the University’s academic and English entry requirement.
- Hold an offer for a full time Bachelor or Master Programme at Vytautas Magnus University or fulfill the access requirements foreseen for the chosen degree programme.
- Have never applied for this scholarship before.
- Are not older than 30 years on the deadline of this call.
The selection committee will select candidates on the basis of the main criteria enumerated above. Selected candidates will be informed individually month but no later than July 20th, 2017.
- Candidates are responsible for submitting a complete application
- Vytautas Magnus University shall not be held responsible for late and / or incomplete applications
- If the student for any reason terminates the study programme without obtaining the degree, he or she will have to fully reimburse the awarded scholarship to the university
History of VMU Scholarships
Winners 2016 / 2017 academic year
- One year tuition fee waiver – Pridharshini Ayyppan (India);
- One semester tuition fee waiver – Aykhan Jalilbayli (Azerbaijan), Nikita Kuznecov (Russia), Nino Bitchiashvili (Georgia), Noah Friedman (USA).
Winners 2015 / 2016 academic year
- Silver Award – Maja Mišovič (Serbia); Davide Calzoni (Italy); Muzaffer Kandemir (Turkey); Mahnur Abbasova (Azerbaijan); Rena Musazade (Azerbaijan); Tetiana Ponomorenko (Ukraine); Alla Tytarenko (Ukraine); Oleksii Zhyvora (Ukraine); Dmytro Bryndzya (Ukraine); Hlib Norvilas (Ukraine); Anna Romanenko (Ukraine)
- Golden Award – Vladyslav Mykyteichuk (Ukraine)
Winners 2014 / 2015 academic year
- Silver Award – Melike Kalkan (Turkey)
Winners 2013 / 2014 academic year
- Golden Award – Klaudia Bandilli (Albania)
Winners 2012 / 2013 academic year
- Golden Award – Linara Akhmedzyanova (Kazakhstan)
- Golden Award – Aliya Duismaganbetova (Kazakhstan)
Winners 2011 / 2012 academic year
- Golden Award – Monserrat Rodriguez (Mexico)
- Silver Award – Pavel Kysilka (Czech Republic)
Contact the International Cooperation Department at email@example.com.