VMU International Traineeship
Programme funded by the university is dedicated for students’ internships in various enterprises or organizations, based outside European Union. This international opportunity allows students to adjust themselves to the recent needs of constantly changing job market, strengthen up professional skills, to get to know and expand knowledge about the economy, social system as well as culture of the country of decision.
To apply for VMU International Traineeship scholarship for 2017 please fill in the online form until December 9, 2016, which you can find here.
- Internship may last from 1 to 3 months;
- Competition for VMU International Traineeship is organized three times a year (on September, February, April);
- Internship may be organized in any country of the world except countries of EU and EFTA.
Ist stage: online application form has to be filled before the deadline announced;
IInd stage: candidates meeting primary selection requirements are invited to interview with the commission.
Results are being announced in VMU homepage vdu.lt/en. Selected students will be informed via e-mails.
Full time students and part time students who are planning to make a traineeship in the current cycle of studies are eligible for competition.
Non-EU citizens have to have temporal or permanent residence permit to be able to leave to the destination country of VMU International Traineeship.
- Filled in online application form;
- Approval of stay from the enterprise or organization, which has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Priority is given for:
- Students, whom traineeship imbedded study programme;
- Students who participate in the competition for the first time.
- Student’s motivation;
- Great knowledge of the language of the traineeship;
- Traineeship’s compliance with study programme of the student;
- Student’s work experience, traineeships made, participation in international academic projects, social activities in Lithuania and abroad;
- Study results.
|Group of countries||I||II||III||IV|
|Countries||Australia, Argentina, Ecuador, USA, Canada, Japan, Israel, New Zealand, South Korea, Venezuela, Singapore, Brazil, Mexico, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Taiwan
|Ireland, Azerbaijan, Denmark, Island, Lichtenstein, China, France, Germany, Belgium, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Luxemburg, United Kingdom, Thailand||Austria, Greece, Spain, Italy, The Netherlands, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Malta, Portugal, Russia, Pakistan||Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Georgia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Hungary, Ukraine
|Traineeship scholarship||600 EUR/mėn||500 EUR/mėn||450 EUR/mėn||350 EUR/mėn|