Mummert Foundation Scholarships (updated)
The Rochus und Beatrice Mummert Foundation has announced scholarships for bachelor degree graduates and final-year students from various countries of Europe. The programme includes, amongst others, a 2.5 year scholarship for master degree studies at the University of Cologne, the German Sport University Cologne or at the RWTH Aachen (Germany).
The foundation supports promising students from Central and South-Eastern Europe in the fields of economics, business administration, engineering, natural sciences and tourism management.
Requirements for Mummert Scholarship
- Applicants must be from Bulgaria, Estonia, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic or Hungary
- bachelor degree (or final year of bachelor studies) in economics, business administration, engineering, natural sciences or tourism managament
- very good exam results (also in mathematics)
- very good knowledge of German and English language
- management potential
- distinctive personality/enthusiasm
- social responsibility
- willingness to return to home country or live in one of the supported countries after graduation for at least three years.
The promotion consists of scholarships (including monthly payment of EUR 900, travel allowance of EUR 250, etc.), management education (including skill seminars, internships, educational tours, cultural events, etc.), networking and comprehensive guidance by mentors, advisors, liaison professors and others.
The application period is 1 September to 1 November, with studies beginning in the winter semester of the following year.