Learning Outcome-Oriented European Training Concept for the “Collision Repair Process Management”
Aim of the project
To implement and transfer an innovative, European-oriented continuing vocational education and training concept for “collision repair process management” that is linked to ECVET, and which can also be recorded in the European professional card
- Vytauto Didžiojo universitetas, Ing.-Büro Damschen und „Virtuelles Institut Unfallschadenmanagement“, Audatex Deutschland (Solera Konzern) Gmbh, FOCWA Automotive Collision Repair, Alignment Academy, LABOURMETAL FOUNDATION, Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH, Gabrovska Targovsko-Promischlena Palata (Chamber of Commerce and Industry).
Short description of the project
The main objective of the project is to implement and transfer an innovative, European-oriented continuing vocational education and training concept for “collision repair process management” that is linked to ECVET, and which can also be recorded in the European professional card. Employees of car repair shops, training institutions and organizations in the respective partner countries will be qualified to act as disseminators in order to subsequently act as experts (“carriers of know how”). An assignment of the profile to the EQF and NQFs will be done accordingly.
The goals of the project are being implemented through the following work steps:
Analyses of market requirements regarding necessary national competence profiles in order to pursue “collision repair process management”. A detailed orientation towards the partner countries will be followed. Developing of a work process-based, outcome-oriented European profile for “collision repair process management” and continuing VET curriculum in order to guarantee the required quality. Quality standards are in the focus. These are the main aims of the project:
- Development of a credit point concept that is related to the continuing VET approach and that will be implemented by all partners;
- Endowing the curriculum with credit points;
- Substantially assign the continuing VET profile to the respective partners’ NQFs and the EQF on the basis of existing descriptors;
- Implementing the continuing VET concept in the partners’ countries and qualifying/training experts (incl. trainers/instructors);
- Development and participation of sector-specific partnerships for pilot implementations of the continuing VET curriculum;
- Evaluating the results of workshops and seminars (for continuing training) in order to identify their quality and to guarantee and optimize the assignment of credits.