Fertility Awareness for Responsible Parenting
Aim of the project
To improving fertility awareness programs, make those programs more attractive and effective in training process.
Associazione seed, CHPERLE e.V. (DE), Vytautas Magnus University (LT), RENAFER Asociación Española de Profesores de Planificación F. (ES), Polish Association of Natural Family Planning Teachers (PL), Cana Movement (MT).
Short description of the project
The objectives of the projects are:
- Enhancing the quality of fertility awareness training programmes and materials.
- Making fertility awareness training programmes more attractive and effective.
- Making the activity of fertility awareness trainers more attractive.
- Developing a high quality trainers training program template.
- Developing sample fertility awareness training programs suitable to different target groups, that can be used to implement programs in different European countries.
- Designing and developing standard reference training materials also exploiting digital technologies.
- Reinforcing and extending the European network of organizations active in adult education in fertility awareness and responsible parenting.
- Project website
- Online platform on which training materials will be uploaded
- Fertility awareness training programme
- Fertility awareness training materials
- Customised training package to be used in specific countries
- Final conference