Registration for conference about Contemporary Political Processes
Faculty of Political Science and Diplomacy at Vytautas Magnus University invites to submit abstracts for the 4th annual conference ‘Contemporary Political Processes: Challenges and Opportunities’ that will take place on April 20th, 2018 in Vytautas Magnus University (Kaunas, Lithuania).
It aims to provide young scholars with an opportunity to share their research with a wide audience of scholars engaged in diverse study fields within the discipline of political science.
Due to the emphasis on young scholars, master and doctoral students are especially encouraged to submit their presentation proposals within these broad thematic fields:
- Lithuania in the Global World;
- Changes in Global Security, Contemporary Military Conflicts and their Resolution;
- Regional Studies;
- Governance and Public Administration;
- News Outlets, Social Media and Information warfare;
- Ideologies and their Relevance in Contemporary Politics;
- Political Participation;
- #Metoo and other Movements;
- Other thematic fields are welcome.
Abstracts should be submitted to dr. Gerda Jakštaitė via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). They should not exceed 200 words and are expected to be submitted until 28th March, 2018. Best presentations will be considered for publication in a peer-reviewed journal Lithuanian Foreign Policy Review.
For further inquiry: dr. Gerda Jakštaitė (email@example.com).